Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Today was quite a bad day..
I was trying to keep my temper in check..
I mean, they dunn even do most of the work, but they refuse to make my job easier during meetings..
Can't they just wait for the meeting to be over before playing?
Where is the respect for ppl who are talking?
Or even those chairing the meeting?
Haish..
Kinda disappointed..
Wanted to delegate more jobs to them, but they seem unwilling..
Frankly, I dun even know what to write anymore..
My eyelids are so heavy & I can't really think probably..
I have dozed off at least 2 times just to complete this blog entry..
I shall end off with possitive things, then..
Who?
-Mum
-Dad
-Elder Sis
-Younger Sis
-Youngest Sis
-My Darling 5 Cats
-My cousins & their family
-My grandparents
-My close friend who have been sticking with my through thick & thin
-My new found friends who have accepted me for who I am
-My seniors & teachers who have been guiding me to be who I am now
You guys, I love all of you! Thank you for supporting me all these years & tolerating me even when I wasn't in the best temper!
your name @ 8:57 AM | your comment link