<body> http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=4615439664285151177&saved=true Blogger: **lIyAnA**smilez=D - Edit your Template your title


Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey heys!
New year, new teachers, new schedule..
Welcome to 2009!
Anw, I've visited 2 polys these few weeks to check out the course that I like..
So, yar..
It's confirmed that I'll be going to a poly next year..XD

Last week those who took their 'O's last year got back their results..
And I was 1 of them!
okay, actually I sat for only 1 subject, so yar..
Anw, I got a B3 for my Malay!
I was like totally elated cos I have always been getting C6 for all of my exam and test papers since sec1..
So how cool is that?XD
So, for seniors out there who didnt quite get what you want, dun be so down..
Rmb, you can count on your friends, or even me!
So, keep in mind, I always keep my shoulders and ears up for grabs if anyone needs it, okay?
Jiayou!

Lots of Love,
Liyana!XD


your name @ 6:05 AM | your comment link