<body> http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=4615439664285151177&saved=true Blogger: **lIyAnA**smilez=D - Edit your Template your title


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last week of Jan:
Studies, common tests, remedials...
Self-study, group study, night study...
I guess everyone get all the more anxious as days go by..
Nearing the date of our O levels..
Which is like in 7 months time, give and take..
Uber short!

I've already decided what course I would take once I graduate..
The cut off point is high..
Like 27 points..
But I'll still put in my very best in the upcoming 'O's..
Cos I want to make my parents proud..
Cos I want to make my family proud..
Cos I want to make my teachers proud..
Cos I want to make my seniors proud..
Cos I want to make my friends proud..
And cos I want to prove that a malay girl can surely do it..

But then again, I cannot just give the lp service and not do anything abt it..
That is precisely why I am trying hard to improve my studies..
From F9 for Math to an A2..
From D7 for Combined Sciences to an A2..
From B3 for English to an A1..
From C5 for Combined Humanities to an A1..
From C6 for Geography to an A1..
And from a B3 for Malay to an A1..
So let's say the highest L1R4 I could afford to get would be 13..

___________________________________________________________________

"Amfa letfet efe vefe ryfy onefone downfown?"
That's the question I would like to be answered..
I ponder,
I wonder,
Yet no answer forms..

Faith in myself..
Faih in my goals..
Faith in my dreams..
Is all I need..
So..






Where is it??


your name @ 1:06 AM | your comment link