Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Hey guys!Very sorry that I didnt update my blog for so long..Been quite busy, so forgive me, kaes?Lol.So anywae, last week was quite a rush..On thurs, 307 went to botanic garden..Yays!We had lots of fun, but it was quite tiring , cos I kept getting chased..Apparently, I have a 'fan' club..Hilarious, rite?Yar, but my classmates are so fun and cute..Actually, I even got two proposals on that day, one by Shiyao and the other by Yvette..They are just so fun..307 imba!Then, I had a camp during the weekends at Pulau Ubin..It was called Survival Training camp cos it actually teaches us all the survival skills needed during a expedition etc.It was fun, especially with my group, Group 2..The ppl there are fun to be with and they even care for everyone..Sweet rite?I really enjoyed the camp, except for the campfire on the last nite..The sec 2s werent enthusiastic at all..Which somewhat ruined the atmosphere during the campfire..But then again, it wasnt so bad for 1st timers..Good job campfire ICs!!Anw, to my dear grp 2 members;Love ya guys!!XDThe day that we were to head back to mainland,I was emo-ing..For some reason that I couldnt figure out at that moment..Maybe I was tired..Or maybe I was upset that someone was hostile to me..Or maybe I was upset that the sec2s werent showing respect to the sec3s enouugh..Sigh..I just cant say for sure..So that was the end of the camp at Pulau Ubin..But that nite, or the nite after, I had dream, which I hav mixed feelings abt..That dream actually portrayed me as a somewhat life saver..Daring to take risks to save ppl kidnapped and placed at a building , planted with a bomb..That building just so happens to be my HDB block..And I didnt realise that my family was still in the building, until after the bomb exploded..Miraculously, I survived the bomb explosion and then went to my unit..I went in and realized that it was glowing with a different shine..Then I saw my mum..At that moment, I juz Knew that she was dead, even though she was standing up..She just had that glow to her too..She was slim and looked like she was in her younger days.. She looked and was very happy..And I was happy for her..I just felt that she was going somewhere happy, eventhough she said nothing..It was as it we communicated thru facial expressions..That particular dream made me realise something..That we would never know when we were going to die..I mean you could just drop dead in the middle of the road if it was time for you to go..You could lose your loved ones suddenly too..That dream also got me thinking..Wad would my reaction be if I suddenly lose a loved one?Would I be able to cope with it?Probably yes, if I had treasured them before they left..But a definite no if I didnt..That nite, I cried myself to sleep..Maybe I knew this fact along time ago, only that I didnt realise it..Maybe that was the reason why I kept on telling my loved ones that I love them..By words or actions..So just in case ppl still dont noe that I love them, here it is again..For whoever who knows me..For whoever whom I hav poured my feelings to..For whoever who has poured their feelings to me..For whoever who cares for me..For whoever whom I care for..For whoever whom I respect..I love you guys and pls forgive me if I had done any wrong..I may have acted on my anger or frustration..I may have gone too far in a joke..But pls, pls rmb..And dun forget..That I love you guys and you mean everything to me..I will end my entry here..
So, bye guys!!
your name @ 8:06 PM | your comment link