Thursday, May 22, 2008
Today was quite funny..Peiying and I were supposed to alaf on stage to promote the 307 fund-raising for the victims of the recent earthquake in Sichuan..Lols..Then I ended up being too nervous and being not impromptu enough..Then a teacher was like, "Aiyoh, Peiying was like a crazy woman up there and you were like... You guys were like on two different sides of the spectrum.."Quite saddening lar..Made me sound like I totally wasnt up to it..Oh wells..Peiying did a great job, though..Sorry for letting you down Peiying..):Moving on to other matters..I realized that I miss him,cos I havent been contacting him for a loooonnnngggg time..I miss the time that we would talk or msg each other, no matter how busy we were..I've gotta control my feelings!
Cos I really am getting crazy!
Hmm..
yesterday during EL lesson, we watched this documentary made in a movie-like way..
Called "the inconvenient truth"..
I had long ago known that humans are killing themselves..
But the most sad thing was that other living-beings in the world get affected too..
There was this scene in the 'movie' that showed a polar bears swimming for miles in search of a block of ice to rest on..
Then the polar bear finally found a thin block of ice..
It actually attempted to go up the ice..
But the ice was simply too thin and everytime it tried to go up the ice, the ice broke into half..
That was wad struck me hard..
The animals are suffering cos of humans' selfishness in setting up civilisations and developing technology..
That was the scene that broke my heart..
Humans are the most intelligent being that God created..But that same intelligence made us destroy the very same world that God created for Adam & Eve after they were thrown out of heaven..The world created for us..Humans are obsessed over worldly posessions and neglect other things..They fight over power, over territories, over rights..But they fail to understand that these are certainly not the most important things in life..Quoted:"We were born to die.."This saying is certainly true, but do ppl ever ponder on why this is so?What is the purpose of living, when at last you are gonna die?These are unexplained in the scientific world,but in my religion, we believe that we were born to earn our rights in the afterworld..Whether you earn your rights to go to heaven or hell, that is your choice, cos it really is your soul in a borrowed property of God..That is , the body..We may not know what to expect after we die.. But in my religion, again, we have a belief..After doomsday, when the whole universe dies, every human will be gathered in a huge field..Every1 will be judged according to the good and bad deeds you have done in life..Then every1 will have to cross a bridge that is over hell..The bridge is 1/7 th the diameter of a strand of hair..Those destined to go to heaven will go across the bridge swiftly..While those destined to go to hell will lose their balance and fall into hell..Scary, right?Really, I'm not trying to scare you to join Islam,but just to share my beliefs..Cos another thing told in Islam is that the pain of dying is like someone skinning you alive..And the heat of the 1st level of hell is actually as hot as the core of the sun..Imagine that..We cant even stand the pain of heat on earth..How abt hell then?Lols, I think I'm a bit too serious..But my conclusion is actually that humans are selfish cos they are the most intelligent creature of God..And as a result, we become the firewood of hell, as we do bad deeds even when we can think for ourselves..OMG!I'm really sorry, peeps..I have gone to serious abt this religion thing,but I hope this would motivate you guys to do more good deeds, kay?Love ya'lland thanks for reading my post!XD
your name @ 3:24 AM | your comment link