<body> http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=4615439664285151177&saved=true Blogger: **lIyAnA**smilez=D - Edit your Template your title


Monday, May 26, 2008

Heys!
I actually got 10 hrs of sleep!
I'm like so happy, cos I at last could catch up with my sleep..XD

Anw, there was RHD meeting today..
Quite a lot of things to settle, but took less time tt I expected..
The meeting took 1 hr 40 mins..
Quite long, but oh wells..
I really hope for RHD's success..

Oh, and not to forget..
May Selection Camp'08 and June Camp'08 be successful too!
Jiayous peeps!XD

Okaes, now to wad I did yesterday..
Yesterday rocks!
It was like one of the one days tt my family spend together,
as a full, six-member family! Yays!

After religious classes, we went to the Bedok army shop to get some things..
It was actually was one of the few times tt I go to army shops..
It actually had fishing rods too..
Was quite surprised,lar..
Cos didnt noe tt fishing is part of the army or UGs..
Lols..

Anywae, then we went to eat seafood together..
Woohoo!XD
Yar, and we had chilli crab, prawn with oats,
sweet and sour sliced fish and chap chai..
It was like sooooo fun!
Oh yar, it was in lieu of my sis' and my dad's birthdays!
(24/5 and 26/5 respectively..)

Cool huh?
Tt's why we celebrate on the 25th every year..
=D

Then we went to Joo Chiat Complex..
To this shop called 'Toko Warisan'..
A lot of things sold, but there was this one thing tt caught my attention..
Or rather the ladies' attentions..

There were this super cool brooches..
with dangling ends..
Many colours and patterns..
Super pretty!!!
I want some soon!

Anw, soon aft tt, we went to Darul Arqam..
It is actually centre for those interested in Islam or are converts..
I actually went there to collect some brochures for Belle..
Yar, so I visited the English Islamic bookstore too..
and found this totally interesting book..
'How Islam guides the Sciences'..
That was the title of the book..

I actually flipped thru the book
and it described how the verses in the Quran
proves the sciences..
Even before anything was proved scientifically..
All these verses were actually here on earth
way before science developed..

That was damn cool lar..
they even quote from the Quran lar..
I guess that's why ppl say tt Islam is a logical religion..

Hmm..
Then we made our way to century square to watch a movie..
But then we kept argueing abt the movie to watch
(aft we found out tt 'chocolate' was rated NC16)
Lols lar..
We were like so excited to watch tt and was so disappointed..

Yar, so anyway..
Im glad of the time I spend with my family..
Love ya, family!
Or rather, families!
The Lam family, Azam family, malay(names) family, the retards, BIO, SLB..
Love ya'll!!XD


your name @ 7:03 AM | your comment link