Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Invisible.These few days, I feel as if my dearest ppl dun really noe tt i care for them,thus, i feel invisible..I asked a senior, "Am I invisible to you?"And he actually said, "Hmm.. Yar, you are.."That must be one of the most upsetting thing I have ever heard,lar..but then again, you need to take ppl's opinion or critisicm as feedbacks to improve yourself, rite?Here are some of the ppl I'm talking abt:1)My elder sis- I love her, but we dun see each other tt much, so she actually thinks tt I am the Liyana of old.. But the thing is, i have changed a lot.. Like really a lot.. You wouldnt even recognise me if you saw me in Pri Sch.. I was like super emo in Pri Sch cos every1 hated me, so wad could I do?Just toughen myself..2)My younger sis, in sec 2 now- I realised tt she now appreciates me more, but well, I love her, even though we quarrel like every single day..3)My youngest sis- She's the one who really doesnt understand me.. Love her nonetheless.. She juz doesnt realise tt all the advice I give her is for her own good.. I dont want her to get hurt like I did..4)My dad- He's the only guy in the family, so it's no surprise tt he wants to protect all of us.. Juz that he doesnt understand us, considering how much time he spends working just so he can support his 5 ladies.. He's loved too..5)Sec 3 SLs- Love them, but we're just not bonded enough.. Can understand that they see me invisible.. But hope tt they see me soon! Love ya'll!!XD6)Sec 4 SLs- They're loved too.. Just like elder siblings.. Only they dun get it either.. Love you guys anw!!7)Graduated seniors- I see you guys as role models.. I guess I expected too much of you guys to understand us, ur juniors.. what more me.. Cos I really doubt that you guys ever would noe wad I went through.. Rmb the time during campfire meeting;the one you guys said wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk? Rmb tt I cried juz bcos Hong you played the song? What Hong you said & the lyrics of the song really breaks my heart.. The experience that no one wold ever want to go thru was juz rushing back to me.. Too great a memory,too painful.. What broke my heart most was the times tt you guys wanted to help us and told us to stay strong.. and yes, I appreciate your concern, your help, your passion for the board.. But you guys always treat us as if we were really unexperienced.. Like we never went thru hardships before.. this is not true for some of us.. some SLs may think it is hard to lead a school life with the student body hating you, but that is not the worst thing in the world.. especially when you have your loved ones by your side.. Basically, i juz wanna say tt I love you guys, for caring for us, protecting us, educating us.. But sometimes you cant make assumptions abt ppl's knowledge or experiences, cos you may not noe even when you ask.. Cos it may be too painful to say.. Thank you seniors.. i love you guys for that..These are the ppl who may find me invisible, but I have to thank does who did not find me so..Belverlin, Yuling, Regina, Wendy, Wenny, Shili, Melissa, My mum, Peiying, Clarinda, Charmaine..
Thank you for supporting me when I'm down, flying with me when i'm high..
You all are a part of my life.. Thank you for tt..(:
I'm sorry if I didnt mention your names.. But you all will always stay in my heart.. Whether or not you find me invisible.. Thank you and I love you guys.. Even if I deny it..Really..From the bottom of my heart..
your name @ 7:26 AM | your comment link